Thursday, January 15, 2009

Get Out Your Seat and Jump Around

This morning one of the TVs at the gym was playing this: A lost treasure of a music video, which I had completely forgotten about. Watching it makes me exhausted. I should be doing this instead of going to the gym (although in this nasty Cleveland weather I would probably slip and fall).

Peter Wolf - Come As You Are (from Come As You Are)

They don't make music videos like that any more. ...
...
...
Or do they?

Goldfrapp - Happiness (from Seventh Tree)

1 comment:

vbd said...

Just goes to show there are few genuinely original ideas in the world. I was impressed by the continuous shots - those guys didn't even get to stop to breathe! The 2nd guy's form was better but he's a copycat. Lesson learned: everyone will love you if you jump, jump, jump