Sunday, December 14, 2008

Will you 'Trust Me'?

Imagine for me if you will, what it would be like if the two main characters from Nip/Tuck ran an ad agency instead of a plastic surgery practice!

You mean like Mad Men?

Yeah, like Mad Men, but in the FUTURE world of 2009.

Why, that would be crazy! I'd watch that right away!

Take a look here (the embed code isn't working and I don't feel like figuring out why).

"They'll sell everything but their friendship"

Yet another portrayal of ad agencies as crazy party fun zones where almost anything can happen, and probably does (Sorry marketing students, that is only 74% true, if you love what you are doing)!

I'll check it out, but I assume my feelings of this show will mirror Kyra Sedgwick's when she says, "Oh, Mama, please don't cry."

What do you think? Will you check out Trust Me?

No comments: